Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Off-season review

I hope everyone had a good summer. Mine was okay and let me just say, I am in need of some hockey! This summer has been rather quiet for the Red Wings; they didn't really sign any big names like last year. So let's review what happened this summer.

Those not returning to the Wings: Chelios, Conklin, McCarty, Downey, Hossa, Kopecky, Samuelsson and Hudler.

I could go on and on about what happened to these players but I am sure you all know what happened so why beat a dead horse? In my honest opinion, it's time for us to move on and look forward to this season.

Those returning to the Detroit Red Wings are Jason Williams and Todd Bertuzzi. I'd like to give them two a nice warm welcome back. I look forward to seeing what these two can bring to the ice.

Edit: I totally forgot about the signing of Patrick Eaves. I am sorry about that. I would likes to Welcome Eaves to Detroit! I look forward to seeing him play as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment