Thursday, September 3, 2009

Hockeyfest 2009

My experience at Hockeyfest 2009 will be done in photo's (and two videos). I hope you all enjoy!

This is what I saw when I entered the arena from the concourse level:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Interviews with Kris Draper and Jason Williams (welcome back Williams!):

Jason Williams
Photobucket

I love the smile :) He's happy to be back in Detroit!
Photobucket

Kris Draper, Ken Daniels and Jason Williams
Photobucket

Jason Williams talking about what it is like to be back in Detroit:


Kris Draper answering a question:


Now onto the locker room :)

This is the main hallway that leads to the one hallway to the locker room:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Entering the locker room:
Photobucket

Some of the player's lockers:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

You NEVER step on the Wings emblem:
Photobucket

This is the view from the Wings bench:
Photobucket



Hope you all enjoyed the pictures and the video :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the pics and videos, so at least I was there in pictures. Looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete