Wednesday, February 25, 2009

25 random things about me

Decided to let you all know a little bit more about me. So here are 25 random things about me

1. My favorite sport is hockey. I love anything to do with the sport. I will watch hockey, even if it's not the Detroit Red Wings.

2. I own a black lab who is named after one of the Detroit Red Wings :) Also own 2 turtles and a bunny.

3. My car is fussy. I don't blame her either. I would be to if I was stolen and then found 6 months late.

4. It makes me wonder why people chose to dislike me when they don't even give themselves the chance to get to know me. Jealousy? Maybe.

5. The first time I went to NY was in 1998 and it was always my favorite city and I've always wanted to move there. Now, I might have the chance to move there and most likely will in the future.

6. I some how started collecting hats without noticing it. I look good in hats so I buy them.

7. It amazes me at the things people steal at my job. It's ALWAYS the most retarded thing ever and it makes you ask "why?".

8. I'm becoming a wino. I LOVE Pinot Greigo and Pinot Noir.

9. My goal this summer is to ride the subway in NY.

10. I want to visit San Fransisco.

11. I want to watch the first 2 season's of Hereos but I haven't yet because I know I'm going to get sucked into the show and I already watch way too many tv shows as it is.

12. I'm a backseat driver even though I don't intend to be.

13. I love having a cell phone with a keyboard and I will never buy one without now.

14. I have 1 tattoo on the back of my neck. It's the letter 'J' and has 4 stars around it and those 4 stars represent my grand parents. I plan on getting more tattoos.

15. I collect anything Eeyore.

16. I've only flown 4 timesand it took 25 yrs to get me on a plane.

17. I'm good hearted but sometimes my mouth gets in the way.

18. If I was 18 years old again I would go to college to be a CSI or a Medical Examiner.

19. I love to read and it's my escape from reality.

20. I like to do research papers.

21. The #21 is my lucky number.

22. I've never been in a tanning bed.

23. I've never smoked ANYTHING in my life.

24. I make every effort possible to please the people I care most about.

25. When I met my boyfriend, I knew he'd be around for the rest of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment