Sunday, March 29, 2009

Lack of blogging

Hey everyone, sorry for the lack of blogging. I've been working and haven't had much time to update.

On March 17th, I attended the Detroit game against the Flyers. Got there early so I could par take in the $3 beer special (had 2 beers for the price of one! AMAZING!). Went down towards the glass so I could watch the pre-game skate. Got some good pictures (will post a few). When I came back to my seats I met some very nice guys from Montreal. They were really cool to talk to and I kept the updated on the score of the Montreal/Rangers game. It wasn't until the 3rd period that Detroit started to make the game exciting. I did manage to lose my voice the next day from cheering so loudly. Opps! Overall, good win (Flyers haven't won in the Joe since 1988) and like always, it's fun to be at the Joe :)

Picture time!

Photobucket
Zetterberg and Hossa

Photobucket
Congrats Maltby on 1000 games!

Photobucket
Opening faceoff

Photobucket
Karen Newmen signing autographs. She sings the national anthem every single game.

Photobucket
Final Score!!! GO WINGS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment